Excel Unit Conversion Addin is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-08-14. The program can be installed on Windows.
This Microsoft Add-In provides very powerful unit conversion functionality. It's tight integration with the Excel environment allows easy access through the menus and toolbars.
The main unit conversion functionality is available as a user defined function. This can be accessed from the Insert Function dialog or by simply typing it into a cell.
Units are defined in a simple text file, which can be modified if new ones are required. However most units are already defined and new derived units can be generated on the fly (e.g. kg.m/s). Dimensional Analysis is used to ensure that the conversion is legitimate.
A fully working evaluation with a nag screen is available to download from http://www.unit-conversion.com/downloads.aspx. Online help and comprehensive examples are provided to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
- A single function call converts between any units of measure.
- A value and two units string is all that is required.
- Converted values can be recalculated 'on-the-fly'.
- Cells can be laid out in any arrangement.
- A menu specific to unit conversion is provided to give you access to some commonly used features.
- Some of the menu items are also provided on a Units toolbar.
- To make the Excel Function Editor more user friendly, each function parameter now has a description associated with it.
- Unit Conversion Formula in cells, worksheets & workbooks can be 'frozen'.
- Unit descriptions, factors & offsets can be updated within Excel.
- Currency conversion can be handled.
- Support for Unicode characters, allowing any character or symbol to be used.
Excel Unit Conversion Addin (version 3.0) has a file size of 4.47 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 185 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.